Sign in to follow this  
SpeakerBoy

Assisted Build.

so upcoming in march, i have a build scheduled. my brother will be helping me with the carpentry aspects, i am doing rest of install :) from what i gathered in the other thread before it was closed, is that my buddy should go with a BL 18 for his 66' impala. already planning on double mids and highs, mids are most likely gonna be mach5 mli's, and tweets are undecided. who is running a BL18? what specs are the box, tuning, volume, etc. any help would be appreciated.

i would like to keep this topic on a positive note, no dissing or putting down, i am sure denim is tired of closing threads.

so upcoming in march, i have a build scheduled. my brother will be helping me with the carpentry aspects, i am doing rest of install :) from what i gathered in the other thread before it was closed, is that my buddy should go with a BL 18 for his 66' impala. already planning on double mids and highs, mids are most likely gonna be mach5 mli's, and tweets are undecided. who is running a BL18? what specs are the box, tuning, volume, etc. any help would be appreciated.

i would like to keep this topic on a positive note, no dissing or putting down, i am sure denim is tired of closing threads.

We only "dis" you when you make retarded threads like many previous ones in the past.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7154

Will help you out on the specs for the box, tuning, volume, etc.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/home/in...calculatorflash

Will give you an excellent cut sheet for your box. I believe the tuning and volume are a little off not sure on this though.

Follow Fi's recommendations for the box. How big is the trunk opening? Remember the box has to fit in the trunk!

How big is the trunk opening? Remember the box has to fit in the trunk!

:) almost ran into trouble with that one in my friend's mustang, surely wont forget to measure this time!

Edited by DeepSubBoy

If you have to, make a mock box out of cardboard. It's cheap, wouldn't take all that long, and will guarantee it will fit.

We only "dis" you when you make retarded threads like many previous ones in the past.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7154

Will help you out on the specs for the box, tuning, volume, etc.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/home/in...calculatorflash

Will give you an excellent cut sheet for your box. I believe the tuning and volume are a little off not sure on this though.

kinda harsh, but i guess it's true, i do say some pretty retarded things......and thanks for the post, and the calculator. those will help ALOT.

If you have to, make a mock box out of cardboard. It's cheap, wouldn't take all that long, and will guarantee it will fit.

never thought of that, thats a darn good idea :lol: