Sign in to follow this  
Bdunn23

I need some opinions

I have 2 stinger 680's and I am wanting to go with either 2 power master 680's or 1 powermaster 1200 and I am trying to figure out which would be better

Can you give us a little more information as to what you are doing with them?

yeah I probably should have given you my system information anyway I have a 6000watt rms amp at 1 ohm and Im going to run it at .7 and right now I have a mechman 250 amp alt with a 3400d upfront and 2 stinger 1700's in the back along with 2 stinger 680's on the other side now Im thinking about switching the 680's for the powermaster 680's would but would it be worth it I mean I need every little bit of extra juice I can get and if the powermaster 680's are better then I will go with them or I could go with the powermaster 1200 as well but I cant fit anything much bigger than that cause Im out of room

what brand is the 6000 watt amp? We should have a thread, for teaching people how to use proper punctuation.

yep, I read it twice.

You used no punctuation.

You forgot to capitalize the first word in your sentence. So practice what you preach.

Edited by Bdunn23

It's a Cadence ZRS9000d it does a true 6000rms at 1 ohm at 13.8 volts and I'm running 14.9 volts

Swapping used Stinger 680's for new XS Power 680's will make a bit of a differnece, but adding in the D1200 will make a very noticable differnce.