obcaraudio

The System I Want to Get...I need feedback

this is a full description for people who say i am not descriptive in my explanations

Car: 1996 Lexus Es300 4 door sedan, Trunk Width 42.5 Inches, Trunk Depth 28.5 Inches

System I am Looking on getting: (there are 2)

THE FIRST

3 12" BL's

3 Almani 2000 watt amps (one for each) or 3 Fosgate 2000 watt amps (i am trying to get a deal on these) since both are sold at a shop that i know the owners

1 Triple 12" PORTED BOX

Polk Audio DB6501 - Polk Audio 6.5" Component Speakers

Pioneer Deck

2 Stinger Capacitors

Upgrade of Electrical System

THE SECOND

2 15" Kicker L7 1000 RMS/2000 MAX

2 Almani 2000 watt amps (one for each) or 2 Fosgate 2000 watt amps (i am trying to get a deal on these) since both are sold at a shop that i know the owners

1 Dual 15" PORTED BOX

Polk Audio DB6501 - Polk Audio 6.5" Component Speakers

Pioneer Deck

1 Stinger Capacitor

Upgrade of Electrical System

Which Setup is better, and if you know any other setup thats just as good, or better, please let me know.....and both of the above setups are slightly over $2000, hence the word slightly (if i were to get fosgate amps, with the Almani amps, i save 400 bucks), so if you have any ideas, suggestions PLEASE LET ME KNOW....and i hope this was as descriptive i can get for those who say i am not.....thanks!

id go with the 1st option but on the amp instead of 3 2000w id get 3 rockford t1000bd, and all that money you would be spending on capacitors you could actually fix the problem by buying an alternator

you dont need a 2kw amp for a 1kw sub. one rockford 2000w and 2 bl15's. subs and port fire forward seal of the trunk. or two 12's rear firing.

Well my boy has that exact car...

I dunno its just my opinion but..

You shud jsut get a 15" Fi BL..

And the new RF amp or a sundown amp..

Just what everyone on here thinks...

More = Better

Its not int hat case..

Make it a clean install with quality products and you will be really happy..

Trust me..

Lack of an amplifier for the front speakers and no sound deadening stick out to me...

and if you know any other setup thats just as good, or better,

What are your goals? That's the only way we'll know if what you listed is good for that or not...

Almani amps suck... overated big time..... a friend of mine runs a small shop here in town....

he sells Almani and hifonics crunch........

:(

Fail. Let me give you a starting point.

I have XX cubic feet, XX dollars, I really want a sub setup that will XXXXXXXXXXXX. I already have a xxxxxxxx

And NEVER ask what is "better" again without qualifications that describe what you mean better to be.

dont waste money on a cap.