RobClay

Fi Sub's

6k, with what said amp?

Two Soundstream PCA2000d strapped .35ohm load per amp. clamp meter was used for power finding

anybody use thing new 15'' BTL? my buddy ran one 15 btl triple stacked mags and the whole works and it was insane. he gave it 6k and it took it no problem but not sure if the new one will take it.

Because of the only single magnet, right?

your are right sir the 65lb monster he had was 3stack now a single what give and it looks funny but Fi still kicks ass but will take stupid amounts of power

I was actually baiting you there because I wanted to change your mind that the number of magnet slugs on a motor has anything to do with power handling. It doesn't.

Wiggins had a point when he said that nobody would buy the Brahma if it had a Neo motor, and not just for the thermal issues :P

Wiggins had a point when he said that nobody would buy the Brahma if it had a Neo motor, and not just for the thermal issues :P

And a good point it was. People that don't know any different see the smaller size and assume it's not as capable, even though Neo is what, 10x more dense than iron.

The new Fi line is out. im guessing a HT sub?

where can i get some free Fi ?? :P

ye i knew what it was called, i was asking if it was for ht use (home theater) :)

ye i knew what it was called, i was asking if it was for ht use (home theater) :)

Oh :lol:

:nuts: Edited by RobClay

..so it means this IB3 subs, r designed for home use only ?? or could u use them in CT (CAR THEATER) :clap:

..so it means this IB3 subs, r designed for home use only ?? or could u use them in CT (CAR THEATER) :clap:

If you have the space go for it.

wait so do we definitely know if price includes shipping? The BTL dropped $25 and the BL/Q dropped $15 and SSD dropped $10, so weight/price ratio's seem right for shipping cost to be added in... =(

The IB3 would be cool in an IB SQ setup in a car, and then have a full trunk of space! Please tell me prices went down I want two BLs so bad