RobClay

election

and another thing, have yall thought about how if obama becomes president, his term will end close to 2012? someone told me that and it kinda freaked me out

If either man becomes president, it'll end close to 2012 :)

2012 represents the end of the age (or cycle of the planets) according to the mayans. Now some people believe that on this date (dec 23, 2012) there will be some sort of pole shift, that will cause natural catastrophe's so serious it'll mean starting over (supposedly that's when the flood happened).

But on the other hand, it could only mean the end of that age (I think we're going to the Aquarian now?).

The scary thing to worry about is all the FEMA detention camps here (only to be used in time of emergency supposedly), and all the power centralized into the executive branch. The president practically has dictatorial powers at this point, especially if he has any good reason to declare martial law. That could be good and bad. If the president was a moral and good guy, more power in his hands could save our country. But if he's just a puppet for rich power mongers, then it will most likely be a bad thing, and some serious negative chit could happen.

Let's just hope the people start turning off the media and start reading on the internet to find out the truth when chit hit's the fan because the media has always been paid for by BIG MONEY, you know, advertisements. You won't find truth here, hell they've admitted in a court case recently that the media can legally lie to you. If that doesn't show you they're not 100% reliable I don't know what will.

yes i see

but listen to this one of obama's name is hussein.. remind you of anybody? and alsoooo he's wanting to remove american troops from iraq. and ALSO wants to remove all kinds of weaponry from the us. so whats clicking in your head. what if this is a whole plan to just kill the u.s. seems pretty logical to me if anyone attacks us, do we have weapons to protect ourselves?

The fact that his middle name is Hussein is COMPLETELY irrelevant to anything. I don't blame him for wanting to remove troops out of Iraq, as long as it's done properly. I don't think his gun policy is how everyone is taking it.

Put all those peices together, we are screwed if anyone tries to invade the united states..

No, we're not. Our military is far superior to any other.

not if we dont have weapons..

the whole gay marriage thing kills me, why on earth does anyonecare so much if two guys or two girls can get married? They aren't going to make you marry anyone. For some odd reason people are still being persecuted based on religion(unless you have a non-religious based arguement based on some kind of fact, science would be awesome) and need to flee to another country so they can have equal rights and not fear repercussions. isn't that how we ended up in this country in the first place?

Yeah, gay people are tricked in this situation. Marriage is only a religious institution of your religion practices a form of it. You still have to go apply to the state for the marriage license (which is admittance that the state is sovereign over you). You are then "allowed" to do certain things (benefits from the state treasury like less taxes, etc), but also lose rights, which I won't get into because it's complicated. But basically, you're giving the government more power over you when you get married, and have to apply to them to get married or divorced.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have the government controlling my life less, not more. Marriage is a scam.

I have a VERY hard time taking anything you say seriously after that stupid Lupe Fiasco crap you said the other day. I just think you're a little too paranoid. You might want to hole up with your guns and get ready for that martial law that's going to be declareds. Maybe call up Tupac too.

It just sounds ridiculous to you, because you don't spend any time researching. If you did, you'd be as paranoid as me. Why would bush pass a law that would allow him to declare anyone a terrorist and have them imprisoned without a trial (trial was the judicial's check on the exectuve). Unless he's going to use it, why pass the law? When you look at the laws he's passed, and that have been passed in the last 8 years, you see the direction they're going with this. Of course you won't see all the laws passed on the mainstream media, because they don't want you to focus on the stuff that really matters. They'd rather you be arguing about abortion or gay marriage.

I'd rather not live my life in fear. What happens, happens. I have better things to worry about than how Lupe is going to hijack 400235092875 jets and bomb the entire country.

he cant hijack jets becuase there will be no weapons.. remember? ;)

Tell me what you know about his gun policy, how you interpret it and what you've been told. Maybe I'm missing something here.

the whole gay marriage thing kills me, why on earth does anyonecare so much if two guys or two girls can get married? They aren't going to make you marry anyone. For some odd reason people are still being persecuted based on religion(unless you have a non-religious based arguement based on some kind of fact, science would be awesome) and need to flee to another country so they can have equal rights and not fear repercussions. isn't that how we ended up in this country in the first place?

Yeah, gay people are tricked in this situation. Marriage is only a religious institution of your religion practices a form of it. You still have to go apply to the state for the marriage license (which is admittance that the state is sovereign over you). You are then "allowed" to do certain things (benefits from the state treasury like less taxes, etc), but also lose rights, which I won't get into because it's complicated. But basically, you're giving the government more power over you when you get married, and have to apply to them to get married or divorced.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather have the government controlling my life less, not more. Marriage is a scam.

I have a VERY hard time taking anything you say seriously after that stupid Lupe Fiasco crap you said the other day. I just think you're a little too paranoid. You might want to hole up with your guns and get ready for that martial law that's going to be declareds. Maybe call up Tupac too.

It just sounds ridiculous to you, because you don't spend any time researching. If you did, you'd be as paranoid as me. Why would bush pass a law that would allow him to declare anyone a terrorist and have them imprisoned without a trial (trial was the judicial's check on the exectuve). Unless he's going to use it, why pass the law? When you look at the laws he's passed, and that have been passed in the last 8 years, you see the direction they're going with this. Of course you won't see all the laws passed on the mainstream media, because they don't want you to focus on the stuff that really matters. They'd rather you be arguing about abortion or gay marriage.

I'd rather not live my life in fear. What happens, happens. I have better things to worry about than how Lupe is going to hijack 400235092875 jets and bomb the entire country.

The reason I mentioned Lupe at all is because he's friends with Kanye, and Jay Z. They're both freemasons. So when I hear those 3 titles to a CD, they make absolutely no sense in any other context, other than what I presented. I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying the first thing that came to mind when I saw the titles.

Lupe obviously isn't going to Hijack anything, but he might be "chosen" to survive the upcoming chaos. But you can find out more about Jay Z and Kanye's freemasonry connections in youtube if you want, it's amusing, and probably explains why Jay Z is the number 1 paid guy in hip-hop.

However, I will admit I have some strange viewpoints, but I believe they're educated viewpoints as I've spent thousands of hours of researching. I enjoy learning and reading about new things, so of course I spend time reading. I just wish more people did the same, because it's not like this conspiracy is very hidden. Anyone who spends time researching will see it. Most people would just rather watch tv, or go to the bar.

but listen to this one of obama's name is hussein.. remind you of anybody? and alsoooo he's wanting to remove american troops from iraq. and ALSO wants to remove all kinds of weaponry from the us. so whats clicking in your head. what if this is a whole plan to just kill the u.s. seems pretty logical to me if anyone attacks us, do we have weapons to protect ourselves?

The fact that his middle name is Hussein is COMPLETELY irrelevant to anything. I don't blame him for wanting to remove troops out of Iraq, as long as it's done properly. I don't think his gun policy is how everyone is taking it.

Put all those peices together, we are screwed if anyone tries to invade the united states..

No, we're not. Our military is far superior to any other.

not if we dont have weapons..

WHY on earth would he take away the military's weapons?!?!?! That's ABSOLUTELY retarded.

he cant hijack jets becuase there will be no weapons.. remember? ;)

Tell me what you know about his gun policy, how you interpret it and what you've been told. Maybe I'm missing something here.

no more selling of guns, thats why most of the people now are rushing to buy as many as they can. people also say their supposed to come and take them away, without people building weapons we have nothing to protect ourselves.. he even wants to shut companies down that use materials that are found in making weapons. our economy is bad enough as it is, we dont need all of this adding to it

The reason I mentioned Lupe at all is because he's friends with Kanye, and Jay Z. They're both freemasons. So when I hear those 3 titles to a CD, they make absolutely no sense in any other context, other than what I presented. I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying the first thing that came to mind when I saw the titles.

Lupe obviously isn't going to Hijack anything, but he might be "chosen" to survive the upcoming chaos. But you can find out more about Jay Z and Kanye's freemasonry connections in youtube if you want, it's amusing, and probably explains why Jay Z is the number 1 paid guy in hip-hop.

However, I will admit I have some strange viewpoints, but I believe they're educated viewpoints as I've spent thousands of hours of researching. I enjoy learning and reading about new things, so of course I spend time reading. I just wish more people did the same, because it's not like this conspiracy is very hidden. Anyone who spends time researching will see it. Most people would just rather watch tv, or go to the bar.

If the internet was regulated, I may rely on it for facts.

Instead of going quote crazy: RobClay, can you please show me where all of that gun stuff is from. A reliable source preferably.

EDIT: I have to play devil's advocate.

Edited by abxx

i beleive i wasnt the only one going "quote crazy" as you call it. and just like cheesemind i dont just sit and watch t.v about these things. i do alot of research to things im interested about, and NO i cannot give you any specific information because i dont have it saved on my computer(bookmarked) which would really come in handy right now

I was referring to all of us going quote crazy.

Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)

FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)

Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)

Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)

2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)

Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)

Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)

Keep guns out of inner cities--but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)

Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)

Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)

Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)

Out of that list, which ones do you have a major problem with? (I do like my guns, and I do not agree with a complete ban.)

It's late and i can't keep replying but just google, you can find just how anti-gun obama is. the one that kills me is that fact that he wants to ban concealed carry. Any person that can read statistics knows that this is beyond counterproductive. People who have permits don't commit crimes, period.

and where did you get that from?

www.ontheissues.org

It's late and i can't keep replying but just google, you can find just how anti-gun obama is. the one that kills me is that fact that he wants to ban concealed carry. Any person that can read statistics knows that this is beyond counterproductive. People who have permits don't commit crimes, period.

I think concealed guns isn't a bad thing (with permits).

If the internet was regulated, I may rely on it for facts.

The fact that it isn't "regulated" is what makes it the most reliable! The powers that be can just "regulate" the facts right out of your information. If you're too stupid to do follow up research to verify the information, then you will forever be ignorant about what's really going on. You shouldn't outright just believe ANY SOURCE. You should ALWAYS VERIFY every piece of information.

first of all obama told a group in chicago he favored a ban on the manufacture sale, and possession of hand guns

then he told people in idaho he was for the 2nd amendment in order to get their votes

then this month he accused people in places and small towns of being bitter people who cling to guns

Told ya Obama would win :) Been saying this for months, it's already been planned.

And he is very anti-gun. Yes, most of his laws are disagreeable, because criminals don't follow the laws. So there's no point banning handguns or banning assault rifles, because the CRIMINALS WILL STILL HAVE THEM. Passing those types of laws only makes it so law abiding citizens can't have them. And why would you want that?

BTW, he even voted to ban hunting shotguns and black powder guns. How many people do you see committing crimes with those guns? They're used for self defense or HUNTING. LOL.

he also voted to allow the prosecution of law-abiding citizens

who use a firearm for self-defense in the home.

Obama voted to ban hundreds of rifles and shotguns commonly used for

hunting, including single-shot, over-under and side-by-side shotguns.

Oh yah, you're right. He wanted to make it a crime to use a gun in self defense in your own home. How ludicrous is that? Obviously it takes a communist to push for laws such as this, as centralized government with a ton of obedient (disarmed) slaves is what every dictator wants :)

Oh yah, you're right. He wanted to make it a crime to use a gun in self defense in your own home. How ludicrous is that? Obviously it takes a communist to push for laws such as this, as centralized government with a ton of obedient (disarmed) slaves is what every dictator wants :)

exactly

The way the system is set up, you're only choices are one of 2 parties, and both parties are controlled by the rich. Any president who is republican or democrat will never do what's best for the people, as the people didn't pay for their election, the rich people did. Money makes the world go round, and it's the reason people are selfish.

And a 3rd party will never have enough money to actually compete with the major parties, especially with the media propaganda that tells you that you shouldn't vote for who represents you best, because it will take a vote away from a possible winner. That line of argument is the worst, as the whole point is to pick the guy that represents your views the best, yet no one ever does. They just vote for the lesser of 2 evils and go about their way.

We will never solve anything by voting for these people. The only way is to take action locally, whether it's something minor or something big. Everyone needs to take some sort of action to achieve what they want, or else the ones who do take action will keep getting what they want until they're so rich they own everything. At that point, what do you think they will want to do with us?