Sign in to follow this  
iangellopez

Need a little help....

hey guys, im looking to buy a sub woofer for my car, im just interested in what you guys would recommend. i mostly listen to rap/reggaeton (if you guys know what it is lol). would like to get a single 15". would I probably buy a saz-1500d or wait until the saz-2000d comes out (since all i hear is positive things from sundown amps :D) the cars a 05 dodge stratus.

Edited by AnGeL

What kind of space do you have for the sub? Exact measurements please. Also, what does your front stage consist of? Blending with the sub is certainly a major issue to sounding good.

And lastly, your budget is enough to buy the amp. Not amp + woofer.

ill have to give u a iou on the measurements, front stage consists of 4 6" whip audio mids (2 on each door) and 2 bullet tweeters, rear fill consists of 2 8" whip audio mids and 2 6" whip audio mids..... the car isnt finished yet but the amps would be a ta-7402 and a 150.2 kicker amp for highs. 300-400 is the budget for the sub i know that not enough for sub + amp

Edited by AnGeL

so ive been looking around..... the Fi BL15 cought my attention, but i would like to get a few more options. any help would be appreciated.

thanks

also look into the AQ HDC as it can get very loud off 2k of power and SQ will be more then enough for your front stage...

What kind of space do you have for the sub? Exact measurements please. Also, what does your front stage consist of? Blending with the sub is certainly a major issue to sounding good.

And lastly, your budget is enough to buy the amp. Not amp + woofer.

i got the max dimensions the box can be, 37L 32W 16H

If it was me, I would get a 15" Fi Q driver and a SAZ-1500D for the bottom end.

If it was me, I would get a 15" Fi Q driver and a SAZ-1500D for the bottom end.

The Q does not need that much power.