SpeakerBoy

nitro audio

Anyone ever heard of them? or heard them? they LOOK beastly, but cost about $44+sh are they chitty? thanks for replies.

teptronics_2025_550081310.jpg

if i get enough for my birthday (monday, yay :lol: ) i am buying three

I will have them in a half-hex box, sealed with about 600rms.

box is 3.40cuft, one open chamber with a brace in the middle.

Edited by SSaudio

maybe the surround is beastly, but the rest of that doesn't look so great. Looks like more cheap china "junk"

Ummmmm

BOOOOO that man!!

Dangit..... i was hoping it was a loophole in life or something, something good for cheap.....welll back to square one. lanzar's.

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/m...y_2026_36676748

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/m...y_2026_74262466

same setup, as the nitro's would have been in.

will it sound anywhere close to good?

uhhhh....sure?

what is "good" anyway...you have been here long enough to know that good to one person could be chit to someone else....

anyway. save your money like i said and buy somethin you really want. dont just get somethin cuz you can and happen to have the money at the time.

but whatever

so your budget is 40 bucks a sub?

so your budget is 40 bucks a sub?

yeah, my total budget is 300+s&h so 140 for the box, then ~50 for subs

can I ask why you are fixated on using that box? You can build your own for cheaper giving you more budget for subs. I'd also rather see you buy one quality sub then three cheap ones.

can I ask why you are fixated on using that box? You can build your own for cheaper giving you more budget for subs. I'd also rather see you buy one quality sub then three cheap ones.

i really like the design, if someone can help me with dimensions on a hex box, i will happily build it. wood is all over my neighborhood, still in construction in some areas. also, i need help figuring out the effectiveness of the following: the three main subs facing outwards, like normal. then two more subs inverted, facing down into the box. my brother did this with his five memphis subs, and it hit the lows like no other. was it just luck? or is that truly effective?

seriously...

200 bucks cheaper than retail and you STILL say they are too much. wow.

In addition to the fact that they dont give me all that much listening pleasure

does anyone have any experience building hex boxes? i have to do it myself, as i can only afford these woofers without the cost of a box...

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10314_...+15-PR12D4.html

Edited by DeepSubBoy

seriously, what does this kid do all day besides talk about BS on forums? just a question. It seems that every day is a different story for him.

seriously, what does this kid do all day besides talk about BS on forums? just a question. It seems that every day is a different story for him.

second..

and did he say he was gonna steal wood from his neighborhood?

second..

and did he say he was gonna steal wood from his neighborhood?

no, no, the consturction guys are gone for the winter, and threw all the spare wood into a dumpster to be thrown away.

Denim, M5, or someone, please lock the thread. i made a mistake in my posting and i am beginning to regret saying anything. the more questions i ask, the more alienated i feel on this site. this should be a place for fun, learning, and sharing ideas, not ripping on the noobs.

Denim, M5, or someone, please lock the thread. i made a mistake in my posting and i am beginning to regret saying anything. the more questions i ask, the more alienated i feel on this site. this should be a place for fun, learning, and sharing ideas, not ripping on the noobs.

You've been here long enough though. Just start taking the advice that is given to you! haha...Save your money for a quality product.

Yes, saving money...you wont regret it.