REAR STAGE:Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS

SUB STAGE:Treo SSX15.22

F/S AMP:Soundstream PCX2.440

R/S AMP:Soundstream PCX2.440

SUB AMP:Soundstream PCX2000D

Wiring:Xscorpion

Batteries:Kinetik HC1400x3

Alt: Ohio Generator 300amp

All comments thought and things that should be changed in your opinion would be greatly appreciated thanks.

I'd drop all the items you selected for your rear stage. You won't need it. It's a small car.

You can use the money you save on that stuff to add RaamMat or Second Skin deadening.

never used RaamMat or SS seen alot of ya'll talk highly of them though. I've used Dynamat of course and works great plus i get it at cost WHOOT! go jobs that give discounts.

If you go with Dynamat, make sure you get the Butyl Extreme and not the cheap asphalt crap.

i think that what i have at my job not sure thanks for the reply tho. question what would you suggest for the rear stage gonna do one four channel the trantula 880.4. got love knowing a direct dealer

nice yeah guess i read wrong anyway gonna get a DD15 8500 model i believe not sure yet its old and blow but it free gonna get it recone with some good stuff from DD. Boo blow subs... Hoorraaayy FREE!!

If you decide to get rear fill anyway, there really isn't a reason to get two 2 channel amps. Just get a 4 channel. Cheaper and easier to install.

OK gonna run just a front stage. The sub is an 05model DD25K-4/4 is what the sticker says on it gonna run that and a Soundstream PCX1000D.

ok scratch this its being revised i'm waiting on a reply for SSAnta :D. this my revise after some thought and if I get my christmas reply.

H/U:Pioneer 9800BT

FRONT STAGE:Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS

SUB STAGE:SSA ICON 15D1(2)

F/S AMP:Soundstream PCX2.350

SUB AMP:Soundstream PCX2000D

Wiring:Xscorpion

Batteries:Kinetik HC1400(3)

Alt: Ohio Generator 300amp

Now thats a good substage!

Now thats a good substage!

Yes I second that :lol:

ok no reply yet on my christmas wish so not sure if my messages are going threw. so to Admin SSaudio not sure if got my message let me know sure you guys get tons of messages.

On the other side would using 1/2in MDF have major down falls for my 2nd layer top plate?

Top plate??? you mean the baffle, right? (what the driver is mounted on)

If so, you will be fine doing double 1/2" baffle, I like doing that for more strength

ya that what i meant by top plate, the baffle it will be 3/4in with a 1/2in on top. hey where did you get that sig video of that booty... i mean beauty i want one.

HAHA I know man, its a sick sig, but it tops Tmax98's sig in my opinion lol. I dont remember where I got it, but it was on my PC somehow...it looks like vida guerra when she was skinny!

you should use it haha. Its too distracting

Edited by Jason907

small update i'm got deal of a life time on an amp and sub.Amp=JBL GTO601.1II 600@2ohm, sub RF HE2 500 watts RMS. PRICE TOTAL=60 bucks!!! :wackit3::+1:

I all have to YAAAAAAA!!!!

HOOORRRAAAY chit other people don't need!!