Sign in to follow this  
TOOLMAKER

What subwoofers are sundown offering currently?

I have read/searched quite a few posts and I am a little confused as to which subs Sundown is currently offering for sale. I know about the Nightshades, but what else is currently available for sale?

If you could do a simple list it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Toolmaker

Currently Available:

Nightshades (12, 15, 18)

E Series (8)

Nightshades will be available for sale with latest revisions around the end of the week.

Soon to be Available:

Z Series (15)

SA Series (12)

Production has started on the Z series. Once we confirm next prototype on SA series we will likely begin production.

Also working on NS-X as soon as possible.

Thanks guys. Jacob, how many of the SA 12's on an SAZ-1500D? I almost have the rest of the money saved for the 2nd 1500D. So will be running 2 of the 1500D's total. And any real eta on the SA's. If you need to PM about that, as I am seriously interested in them. I have the room in the Suburban.

Toolmaker

i cant remember reading anything about the sa series... have you talked about them jacob?

the fact that your opening the line with a 12 makes me think its gonna be a SQ sub is this so?

and lastly if its gonna be a sQ sub like i think..... you wouldnt wanna load the back of a suv as if its a SPL sub.

i stand corrected.

Thanks guys. Jacob, how many of the SA 12's on an SAZ-1500D? I almost have the rest of the money saved for the 2nd 1500D. So will be running 2 of the 1500D's total. And any real eta on the SA's. If you need to PM about that, as I am seriously interested in them. I have the room in the Suburban.

Toolmaker

Once I approve the prototype I will push these to the head for priority as I think they will do GREAT.

i need to win the lotto and get a few of those ns-x15's and a few more 3000d's

Sign in to follow this