F3RR3T

got the new ride

Finally got the new whip. 1994 Camaro z28 lt1 auto

first plan is to pull the LT1 and swap it into my dads truck and swap his 4.3 v6 into it.

reasoning behind this is i got the car for 1500 bucks. hes giving me a grand for the engine and trans out of car.

breakdown

sold my truck for 2500

price of car 1500

sell drivetrain 1000

that leaves me 2000, 500 of that will regain access to my shop and pay some bills. the other 1500 is buying the LS1 long block with forged bottom end im getting locally. LS1 should go in after SBN

system plans are 2 Nightshade 15's on 2 sundown 3000d's on 16v. System depends on how my new job goes.

camaro3.jpg

camaro1.jpg

camaro2.jpg

camaro4.jpg

camaro5.jpg

camaro6.jpg

great price on the car. how the heck do you plan on putting 2 15's in that car. i lnow a couple people with camaro's and they have a hard time getting a pair of 12's in them. i know with that power and the sub the enclosure will be smaller than a normal 15 but will it be that much.

are you out of your f'ing mind? keep it in tack!

seriously, or go for the LS right away

Man, i would keep the lt1 in it. My dad has an 02 z28 camaro. I have no idea how you plan on fitting 2 15's and 2 3000D's in it lol And if its T-tops than where are you going to store you T-tops after you get your system in.

Unless you plan on ripping out the backseats then i believe everything would fit.

I had two 15" MTX 8000's in my 98 Camaro and had a custom box built, but they didn't need near the amount of space you need for yours. Unless you plan to build a wall in the back seat. You will have a tough time getting proper space for those if you are going ported in the hatch.

i only need about 2.5 cubes per sub. ive done all my measurements and i can get 7.5 cubes. and still keep the rear seat.

the flames will be getting wet sanded off asap its done over factory clear. so i will wet sand and re clear

Man, i would keep the lt1 in it. My dad has an 02 z28 camaro. I have no idea how you plan on fitting 2 15's and 2 3000D's in it lol And if its T-tops than where are you going to store you T-tops after you get your system in.

Unless you plan on ripping out the backseats then i believe everything would fit.

i prefer the LS1 over the LT1

alittle more room in the engine bay will be gained by the switch as well. i dont want to let out the engine plans yet

alittle more room in the engine bay will be gained by the switch as well. i dont want to let out the engine plans yet

LS1 F-bodies are sooo much easier to work on than LT1 F-bodies

And they're way faster

are you out of your f'ing mind? keep it in tack!

why?

one thing i need to do ASAP is swap in manual trans i cant deal with this auto chit

And they're way faster

plus i can build a LS1 with 450HP with, heads,cam and a good tune and with a good 6 speed still get 25mpg. only reason im going with a all forged bottom and h-beams i plan on doing a single turbo sometime next year (around september)

And they're way faster

plus i can build a LS1 with 450HP with, heads,cam and a good tune and with a good 6 speed still get 25mpg. only reason im going with a all forged bottom and h-beams i plan on doing a single turbo sometime next year (around september)

lol. i've heard it all. you act like all this is sooooo easy.

And they're way faster

lol. i've heard it all. you act like all this is sooooo easy.

i well know this is not easy. not my first performance related rodeo. getting 25mpg is not the hard part though

its not a T-top car if it was i wouldn't have bought it