1nigger

I need help with a box design

i have a 92 s10 blazer and i want to put a single 15" sundown d2 and i want to build a spl box but i will use this as a daily driver does anyone have blueprints or pics of any boxes for this setup? :puzzled::NeedPics:

We need more info..... What kind of music do you listen to, How much room do you have to work with, What amp are you going to use, How do you want it to sound (and please do not use words to describe this like SQ, SPL, and LSQ.)

i listen to mostly rap with subs. and i dont need the back seat it can go if it needs too lol and im gonna use a sundown saz3000D i want to hit lows around 30 hz

lows and spl boxs dont mix most spl boxes ie comp boxes are tune very high 40+ nad dont play music well. sound like you just want a loud daily driver that is good on lower rap.

well for competition here i would kill anyone with a pre fab box but i want to be able to feel the bass and still be fairly loud

well for competition here i would kill anyone with a pre fab box but i want to be able to feel the bass and still be fairly loud

competition where i live

Are you going to compete? or just pound music?

pound music all day but when we have local competitions i want to go and be able to win with 1 sub. the highest score ive seen here in springfield was a 151.2 with 2 15" dd3500s and it beat 2 18" RE Mts so ppl here dont really know how to get loud

pound music all day but when we have local competitions i want to go and be able to win with 1 sub. the highest score ive seen here in springfield was a 151.2 with 2 15" dd3500s and it beat 2 18" RE Mts so ppl here dont really know how to get loud

You would be very surprised how loud 151.2 really is.

i know how loud it is but if i could come close with 1 sub they would chit

using a new amp now

im gonna use a matts d300hc modified

i know how loud it is but if i could come close with 1 sub they would chit

Alan Dante does 180.2 with one sub. You won't come close but it should be loud enough for you.

well i know thats never gonna happen for me lol i just want to be loud in my area everyone thinks the person with the most subs is gonna be the loudest and they think jl fosgate alpine kicker and boston are loud lol i want to prove to them i can be louder with a single sub thats nothing they ever heard of and i need a really good cabinet to do so my goal is a 150 but i will be happy if i can hit a 146 around 35hz