Qckrun

Ignore

Wow, your notes suck.

So much hardeer than the ones i had to do for econ

I explained that on a test a whole lot easier :)

Wow, your notes suck.

So much hardeer than the ones i had to do for econ

Those are copied notes. I copied everything down off the board of what he was talking about.

BAsically its a copy paste thing...

would like it if the rims weren't chromed, and those side panel whatever-those-things are were taken off.

I cant say i like the car. To ricer for me

Yea I dont like it either I was posting it up for a friend. This is my picture post... as you can see... Im tired of making a ton of threads to host pics....

I still need a car... Im most likely gonna get a Civic or CRX... or Integra but i need to find one cheap.

By the way why you post whoring lol :P

Yea I dont like it either I was posting it up for a friend. This is my picture post... as you can see... Im tired of making a ton of threads to host pics....

I still need a car... Im most likely gonna get a Civic or CRX... or Integra but i need to find one cheap.

You still got that Alpine for sale? I replied to your thread, but haven't heard anything from you. I want it if you still have it.

You still got that Alpine for sale? I replied to your thread, but haven't heard anything from you. I want it if you still have it.