justin smith

quick qustion

Yeah that will work. Is there any reason you want Rockford Components though?

If your going to get the adapters, I'd get 6.5 speakers. The adapters say they work with 6.5s provided you have the depth and you should get a better response out of the 6.5s.

If your going to get the adapters, I'd get 6.5 speakers. The adapters say they work with 6.5s provided you have the depth and you should get a better response out of the 6.5s.

Good catch bromo, I didn't even see that they were 5.25"

my fault wrong link i was just wondering if i can put the 6.5 and cut a little hole and put the tweeter in it to because i cant really find anywhere else to put it ?

If you are open to different component sets some sets allow you to mount the tweeter on the mid like a coaxial.

what kind, im new to the whole "doing your front stage with quaility" thing seriously thanks ive got 6x8 / 5x7 holes up front and 6x9s in the back and a zx650.4 amp help me out dont really know a budget because i dont know what to look for?

If you are open to different component sets some sets allow you to mount the tweeter on the mid like a coaxial.

I would recommend kicker SS 6.5" components if you are gonna do that. Acex3a had 2 sets for sale if you are interested.

what kind, im new to the whole "doing your front stage with quaility" thing seriously thanks ive got 6x8 / 5x7 holes up front and 6x9s in the back and a zx650.4 amp help me out dont really know a budget because i dont know what to look for?

Keep in mind that it is all in the install. If you can see if you can go to a few audio shops and listen, now this isnt going to give the best listening experience but you can listen to figure out if you like silk a tweeter or metal tweeter. When I was going to buy a set of components I liked the Boston acoustic pro60's I heard but I decided to go a different route.

ive heard mixed reviews about every thing but kicker amps but ill check them out any thing els i got some money to spend it is x mas and all

Install is everything and buying some plate off the shelf isn't the right solution, you should make your own out of at least mdf (do seal it though if you use it) and make them as big and thick as possible as it will make a huge difference in the sound of your speakers.