diablo_331

OPTI series...zed made??

is the opti series by lanzar made by zed?looking at the 6k opti and just wanted some reassurance.thanks

I believe the older ones are, but the current OPTI's are definitely not.

Still the best amp in Lanzar's lineup though, and it'll beat out many other amps on the market as well.

I believe the older ones are, but the current OPTI's are definitely not.

Still the best amp in Lanzar's lineup though, and it'll beat out many other amps on the market as well.

im running a 2000D apparently some things are still the same but on other parts i highly doubt it. I mean for a 2000RMS amp they only gie a 4 guage power input.

it does clean pawa and lots of it but I will have to say its not the most reliable amps on the market. If you can find a old one go for it. in fact with lanzar the older the amp you can find the better it would be.

db-r has five ZED opti 1000's. you could run all 5 of those for ~6kw. it would cost less than $1k too.

sorry but im not really familiar about the opti amps. if we were to consider the old amps, how would we know that thats the old model or not simply by the appearance?

anybody have pics for comparison on the old and new amps?

sorry but im not really familiar about the opti amps. if we were to consider the old amps, how would we know that thats the old model or not simply by the appearance?

anybody have pics for comparison on the old and new amps?

If you opem them you can normally see the ZED name on the PCB board

here is an example of the design they used compared to the latter ones

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Lanzar_OPTI_200.2/

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Lanzar_OPTI_100.4/

We still have these five Opti 1000.1D's. They are like the amps in the pics above, but are 1000.1D's, other than that they look just like them. They are very heavy, well built, and in very good cosmetic condition, for their age, most would consider excellent cosmetic condition. If you are interested email me sales@db-r.com. I just never put them back up the online store as we had planned on selling them in our local retail store, but haven't got that store open yet so they are still here.