xSUPERMANx

i like bass

hello ppl. i was just wondering if someone could give me a little bit of advice. i have a 93 dodge shadow that im thinkin about gettin a system for. it will be a daily use system but i like my bass to hit hard and i was thinkin about goin with 2 12" btl d2's but dont really have any idea as far as an amp. question, would it be better to get one amp and bridge the 2 subs to it or get an amp for each sub. and if someone has the dimensions for a ported box tuned to 32hz for the 2 12" d2 btl's plz let me know them. the type of music i listen to mostly is rap but i do have a few bass cd's like= Knights of Bass, Bass Mechaniks, Bass Patrol and a few others

Something around 4ft^3@32 should be sufficient. BTLs are insane though...good luck.

How much are you looking to spend on the amp and subs? You are going to need an electrical upgrade (Alternator, Batteries, Big 3, etc.)

would the bl's work for what im wanting?

SSD's would probably be plenty for you, and cost much less. A single Sundown SAZ-1500D would sound phenomenal with them. You would also only have to get maybe 1 Powermaster D3100 or Kinetik HC2400.

single 15 inch bl in that little car would rock that shit.... and as stated you would run less current

but it would do the job... i dont know you but i doubt your ready for what a BTL build normaly takes.

Welcome to SSA. :)