Sign in to follow this  
wof131s

SSD vs Q

Does anyone know if there is a big difference b/w the Fi SSD 15 and the Fi Q 15. If so, how do they differ, and on a scale of 1 to 10, what would u rate each sub? Thanks.

They're both ment for different things. So, after that's been said, what are you looking for in a woofer. And what power and space do you have available?

Am looking for good SQ, but also looking for something that will bang. I have about 6.5 cuft to work with. I have the Hifonics BXi2008D amp that i will use on either sub, so what do u think?

Whats up guys. Am wanting to know, and this goes for the Fi Q and the FI SSD 15". If i have a 3.5 cuft box after driver displacement and i want to tune it to 33 hz using 3" port height and 20" port width, what would be my length?

That amp is too powerful for either sub singularly. You could run two, but make sure you have the space for them.

I'd get the SSD with Flatwind coil and BP power. Get the DVC1 option to run two of them, or get the DVC2 option to run one (wire it to 4 ohms).

BEWARE though, that amp is double the power that subwoofer can handle if you run one.

Box tools are here

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/product...sure_tools.html

Am wanting to run two of them, each in a 3.1 cuft box tuned to 33 hz. What do u think? I was planing on getting two of the 1 ohm subs and give each 1000 watts.

The ssa box tool program needs to be, i wouldnt use it right now.

I like John's suggestion.

Sign in to follow this