Sign in to follow this  
gldnbuddy

Box for IA 12" Lethal Injections

Is there a vendor that builds a box for Lethal Injections specs, preferred w/neon. If I were to build one what would it be? Looking for best of both worlds-Low lows with wide freq. range. No space req. (Tahoe)

Edited by buttmonkey

If you are going to pay somebody to build a box for you I would definitely recommend Fisher Customs. Hes made some of the nicest boxes I have seen, and for a reasonable price.

werd Fisher Customs is the way to go. He made me my box for my Lethal Inejction, actually I think I still have the spec sheet. I can post it and you can use it, its 2.5 @ 32 hz, sub up, dual slot port rear (40 sq inches :D)

To answer the original poster..I also second Fisher Customs. I have a box by them sitting in the closet and its very well built.

not to thread jack, but I also have the same questions and felt like another thread was not needed. I was thinking 2.3 or 2.5 tuned to 30 hz(trying to decide between 30 or 32hz) for 1 12 LI. I'm trying to save weight and room...so I was going to use aeroports/flared ports. Questions are:

has anyone tried sub up, port side OR sub front port side? I didnt want too deep of a box so I was going to go with a longer width and put the ports on the side. I havent seen too many boxes with ports on the side. This will go in a trunk car.

idk what car you have but i know a guy who had sub and port facing the side in a trunk car and did very good with a single 12 just leave enough room for the air to flow past the box into the cabin.