Sign in to follow this  
JBerger

Where do I find the Posting Rule Book?

I'm only asking so I don't cause any problems like I did 10 minutes ago

Thanks

We would just like to make sure that people stick around and contribute to the forum rather than using us for a FS board only. Also the pinned topics linked in the previous post. Or feel free to PM me or any of the other mod staff.

-Thanks

I totally understand. I'm down with sticking around and actually contributing to the wealth of knowledge that's contained in this place. I've been in the car audio business for nearly 10 years now and in the past 2 years, I've met a couple of people that although they were quite young, new a lot more about car audio than expected. One of them, who's only 19 turned me on to Sundown and Fi and I have never heard anything more incredible in my life! To be able to find audio equipment with SPL capabilities that still gives good sound quality is amazing! He also got me into this site as well!

Thanks to all of you

Edited by JBerger

We are glad you found SSA. And topgun said it perfectly. It is not an forced thing of you have to be like us to be here, it is an ideal of guidance to all work together to learn with each other, along with protecting our current members from spammers and scammers. :)