Sign in to follow this  
tmay

amp got discontinued. :(

ok. so i was getting the phoenix gold rsd 1200.1 but they do not carry it anymore. So now i have to look into these two amps. since i got a universal fi bl 12, i can go one ohm or 2 ohm right? so here are my 2 amps to decide between

Run a jbl 1400.1 at 2 ohms

or

Run a hifonics bxi1608 at 1 ohm

please give me some feedback on what would be better

THank you

depends if you got d1 coil or d2 coil. The universal option is so you can switch to a d1 coil if you want, or vise versa (right?)

what coil did u get? Dual 1 or Dual 2?

looks like you're stuck with a 1ohm nominal load for now, if you have a d2

can somebody tell me how they like the hifonics bxi1608d? im pretty sure thats all i can get for now. i would be running it at 1 ohm

that amp will be n/p for the bl

can somebody tell me how they like the hifonics bxi1608d? im pretty sure thats all i can get for now. i would be running it at 1 ohm

The amp will work, but most everyone around here is going to advise you to upgrade when you get the financial opportunity.

i have a 15 bl running on a Brutus bxi1208d and it does about 950-1000 something watts at 1 ohm, which is fairly good. it Pounds like NONE other, and it does just fine for me.

Check ebay or online shops that have the RSD's still in stock.

I have seen some in december on eBay, like denim said...not sure when they discontinued them

Sign in to follow this