Sign in to follow this  
tylersliva

first system

ok guys i was wondering if a single RE SX 12 will we good for a starter system... i already have a 2.0cf box ported and tuned to 32hz.. will this be a good first setup?

Yeah i think it will be pretty good for a 1st system...you gotta put at least 1000watts RMS to it though...is it a dual 2? :bull:

The SX is a quality sub. What about the rest of the set up?

yes its gona but D2 and im done run 1ohm... my friend has a hifonics bxi1208D// yes i know thye are overrated and it says 1200rms at 1ohm so it sound do 1k rms.. hes selling it to me for $90 so i cant beat that deal... i have a cheap HU but oh well it works good

Yeah i think it will be pretty good for a 1st system...you gotta put at least 1000watts RMS to it though...is it a dual 2? :bull:

Just because the RMS is 1000w it doesn't mean it will need 1000w to acheive maximum output.

thats pretty close to what im doin. Fi SSD 12 on a 1208d at 2 ohms. my first set-up as well. mids will probably come later in the year.

the SX can take the extra power, my bud is pushing 1200 to his little 600 rms SE's, CLEAN Power too!

I'm in the same boat except I have a little more cone area.

A SSD 15"

First build and I'm hoping my sub gets down on 1k, lol

edit: I'm sure that SX will sound good, if I didn't get the SSD the SX was one of my other options.

Edited by ShaneSauce