Sign in to follow this  
ncacoates

The mazda

Well i said id show you guys when i was done. Its nothing special but its getting there, im selling a four wheeler right now so when that happens there will be a build log coming. :wacky:

Avic-90bt with XM and HD tuner

t898wg.jpg

Custom mounted bass knob

2wqh72b.jpg

Showing the SSA love. the ring around the letters cracked when i was pulling it off that's why its missing.

2mcb01x.jpg

6k HIDs

2eoicrp.jpg

The 15 BL and the amps

2rwroyr.jpg

Sexy 1200d and the RF 500.2 for the doors

mjbst2.jpg

Poor little red top that i murder he needs a friend or i need to get an alternator.

20a57qb.jpg

That's all for now its a work in progress and i got a long way to go. hopefully if all goes well another 15 bl is coming.

Edited by MemphisMzd

that is a damn clean install.. I really like what you did with the wiring how its like under the carpet. mine is so messy lol

Thanks bud its not that hard to clean up your wring. though i don't have my spare tire so i have plenty of room underneath to hide everything.

Looks good. Nice truck, love the sticker and the equipment. :)

thanks man im hopping to have a 3000d sitting there soon if the sale lasts long enough. only problem is its kinda killing my 1200d resale value haha.

Nice! Look foward to seeing the install with another BL.

probably gonna be awhile unless someone buys my four wheeler. gonna sell the wheels this week for 600 so hopefully if someone buys my 1200d i can get a 3000d for both the bl's

You deaden anything yet? If so, anything in the rear? I've got a Escape, which is near the same thing, and I'm thinking I may have to deaden the back. I'm hoping it's not a pain in the a$$.

Only done the license plate so far and stuff the hatch door fully of paper towels. my door flex out is all you can hear from the outside. kinda make a tapping noise but that's solved with all the windows down. As for the inside i really need to do the plastic panels in the back and door. the plastic vibrates uncontrollably and it makes a slight annoying and distracting noise. I think iv decided to go with another 1200d and a bl. i figure that way i can get both the bl and the amp at the same time and it'll be about the same power. even leave some more money for another battery but most likely the alternator.

Agree. very clean install.

Nice sub and amp's :)

thanks a bunch guys. wish i could get two i-cons or x-cons for the next build the low end seems ridicules on the i-cons.