Hey guys! we're trying to set the gains and settings on my bro's sub/amp but he has stock blose speakers and amp for his mids and hi's.... anyone know if the bose amp has a gain control on it or if possible can we add one? speakers max out volume @ 17/80 ha. HU is a 9887 and 15"icon + 1000D. Thanks in advance guys

Hey guys! we're trying to set the gains and settings on my bro's sub/amp but he has stock blose speakers and amp for his mids and hi's.... anyone know if the bose amp has a gain control on it or if possible can we add one? speakers max out volume @ 17/80 ha. HU is a 9887 and 15"icon + 1000D. Thanks in advance guys

Would help to know what kind of vehicle you are talking about. I have a 97 Maxima SE with the Bose system, mine has 4 seperate amps, one for each speaker and there are no settings.

haha orite its in a 02 Blazer Xtreme center amp under center consol 6 speaker but i dont think they have individual amps for speaker setup.

I was actually wondering the same thing about my '07 Maxima with the Bose system...How difficult is it to get rid of all that crap? It doesn't sound too bad, but I just want something louder...

i have a 95 mazda millenia that had a bose system in it, each individual speaker had a amp with it, in each speaker set-up ther are 4 wires, 2 of wish are speakers, and 2 are power and ground for amp, so all i did was cut the power wires and connect my new speaker to the speaker connection, with and different aftermarket deck it sounds great with no promblems

Edited by ivan95m

Bose blose.