Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Bad_Luck

Fusion speakers

my friend is looking to upgrade his mids and tweeters in his car, and the only green speakers he have ever seen, he's just wondering if anyone has heard of them and if they are any good, and if there not good, if anyone has an alternative speaker company they know with green accents on the speakers or grills

I have not used or tried any of their equipment, only saw a few installs of theirs and that was a few years ago. Maybe someone else will pop in the topic that has better knowledge of them.

they're a tricky company. make an OK product on a usual basis but every now and then they had some pretty damn nice stuff.

i would consider them to a low end mephis product..... ( i run the encounter series)

they don't keep up with my subs very well...... but they do a great job at getting loud

and can do about 100w. per driver...... atleast thats all that i have put through them....

and as for subs....

i have seen the powerplant series ( around 04/05 model) do 149.9db. peak on the lab....

The Nv series was pretty nice and the new 09 Powerplants , I think they hired someone from Kicker , but that could have been just chatter.

For The Price Of Their Comps, You Can Get Something Way Better, And Their Coaxials. Why Not Just Paint The Grills On Another Speaker Green? Also, I Knew A Guy With Two Fusion 15" Powerplants. Wasn't That Loud, And For The Price, Again, Could've Got Something Way Better.

Seen a full Fusion set up at a distributor show last spring. For $750 retail costs of the Fusion gear used it was pretty good. I have heard far worse that cost far more

Thanks guys, but i was looking for THE 6x9 mid's and tweeters, THE sub set up he has already