Sign in to follow this  
ThisShitHertz

waiting for my DR 12

i ordered my DR 12 about two weeks or so ago and was wondering when it was coming. ive been looking forward to starting this new build so i hope its coming soon. so please let me know any details if you can. thanks

Incriminator has been slammed with the holiday, the New Year and CES. So they are running full tilt with the few days they have been able to build sub woofers. Your driver along with a handful of LI's should be going out tomorrow I believe.

:)

Incriminator has been slammed with the holiday, the New Year and CES. So they are running full tilt with the few days they have been able to build sub woofers. Your driver along with a handful of LI's should be going out tomorrow I believe.

:)

I been waiting for this. Yea i ordered on the 2nd of this month and was waiting for the shipping info. Hopefully mine would be in that batch. I was hoping to get it before monday..since I got off due to the fact that mon and tues is a holiday :wacky:

Patience ... The wait will be worth it...Trust me! I just received my pair of LI 15" this week and could not be happier!