shift675

SSD BRAND NEW!!!

I havent even received the speaker yet. and i have realized i dont want any subs anymore. a friend told me fi dont take returns. so i guess if anyone wants to buy it let me know. thanks. its a 12" fi ssd bp flatwind d1.

I dont understand how this happens, oh well. Send it my way, i'll trade you something you want for it :D

well i have a truck and its going to take up more room than i really wanted. so hopefully they will let me return it.

its a custom made built to order sub.... i would not take returns from impulse buyers.

but email scoot and see what happens...

next time you should really think shit out before clicking away.

I mean every sub is custom made to order... There is no reason they should take returns...

...So You Bought A Subwoofer...That You Don't Even Want?...Are You Retarded? And It's A Fi To Boot. :| What A Waste.

Email Scott Or Nick And See What Happens. Or Get Creative And Build A Console Box.

seriously, get in that vehicle and try chit out. there are many people with 12, 15s in their trucks. this is only 1 12". I agree with the console idea. I always thought it was cool.

If you really don't want it, I'll give the orphan a home. How much are you wanting for it?

Edited by patented17

Damn !!! A Fi sub is going to a place it's not wanted.

That sub will be traumatize for life. lol

We do take returns on unused products, but there is a fee associated with it as it will have to sit on a shelf until someone else orders the same combination of parts. In the case of a SSD12 D1 BP, that could be 6+ months as it is far from a common item. Especially now considering the colored dustcap option... if its not white or silver it could sit forever.

Thanks,

Scott

You are a bad, bad man! Poor little SSD :(

We do take returns on unused products, but there is a fee associated with it as it will have to sit on a shelf until someone else orders the same combination of parts. In the case of a SSD12 D1 BP, that could be 6+ months as it is far from a common item. Especially now considering the colored dustcap option... if its not white or silver it could sit forever.

Thanks,

Scott

Nah, it would just be an expensive paperweight, or doorstop, or PA system for the office :lol: hell, idk, i could think of something to use it for. Double duty anyone :D