Boomer520

Fi Q 12 dead

Lets see a pic of the tinsels

If they are embedded as I think he said they are you would not be able to tell... Mine weren't even embedded when the sub blew and nobody could tell what was wrong... From the outside of the sub it looked absolutely fine.

yes,but the sub is flawed now, so i wanted to see the integrity of them, if there was any discoloration or stress of the tinsels. he could of disected a little to show us since its bad anyway

yes they are embedded

i know, i have one, dosnt matter though since you're sending it in. atleast you will have some answers then

Reading is your friend and the info is there. I dont want to retype it all. Might I again add, this is the first sub I have EVER had die. I'm 35 and have used a few in my day. Hell I ran two junk 12 CVR's with a Belle for a year and never had a problem. They are rated at what 800rms for the pair.

Sometimes sh1t happens...just get in contact with Fi to get your sub fixed. It might not even be your fault.

I sent an email regarding ordering a shipping box for the sub. Never got a reply. The original was damaged when i recieved it. I would feel safer sending it back in a box designed to hold it.

I sent an email regarding ordering a shipping box for the sub. Never got a reply. The original was damaged when i recieved it. I would feel safer sending it back in a box designed to hold it.

Well if it's dead anyway. Don't really matter now. :shrug:

Doesn't matter, just get a box and use packaging foam. NO PEANUTS!

Make sure it can't wiggle around in the box. Get a 14x14x12 from staples and cut the edges of it down so it fits nice and secure.

Well if it's dead anyway. Don't really matter now. :shrug:

Well im sure he doesn't want anything else damaged while shipping it.