jblcamry

******GEO METRO WALL BUILD******

I say i have never even wanted to sit in a geo metro until i saw your brothers. Paint the car black and get some rims and im

in love

I say i have never even wanted to sit in a geo metro until i saw your brothers. Paint the car black and get some rims and im

in love

man i love this shit. cheap ass cars with TONS of subs the pressure must be insane.

LOVE IT

I love this god damn thread. I have the same car and I get juiced every time I look at this one. This shit is crazy. I noticed there isnt any deadener. Just curious as to why not?

Keep em comin with the pics. FGing the wheel well to the enclosure? I guess this build is gonna stay like this for awhile, huh? Awesome job dude.

as this thread progresses,

i find myself being more and more concerned with that little windshields future.

NICE! I will be watching this one closely...subscribed :popcorn:

Who is that and what is the name of the song. I need that.

Read the comments below... :suicide-santa:

Who is that and what is the name of the song. I need that.

Read the comments below... suicide-santa.gif

If you bothered to, you would see that it doesnt say and the question was asked twice. The "rollin, rollin instrumental" is the only thing that has a name. I want the name of the song AND the ARTIST. Thanks for your help though guy.partybanana.gif

If you bothered to, you would see that it doesnt say and the question was asked twice. The "rollin, rollin instrumental" is the only thing that has a name. I want the name of the song AND the ARTIST. Thanks for your help though guy.partybanana.gif

Yes I did bother : http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ecdDIYsq7WU&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DecdDIYsq7WU

dsc07412w.jpg