Sign in to follow this  
splmark

my plan changed do to my son

Since I have a son my girl wants a car seat in both cars I have to take the 15s out the back seat and I won't be able to do my dp21

I'm thinking about 3 10s facing into the car and porting the back deck. I'm about to pick up a crunch 3000d and its going into a 02 Pontiac sunfire. The set up is going to be used more for everyday use tuned in the low 30s. the trunk is and will be sealed off from the trunk and the subs behind the back seat with about 5in of space

Right now I'm thinking of fi Qs, ssd, aq2.5s or dc lv4 can u think of anything better?

I'm going to use 2 6in Euro ports on the back deck where the 6x9s used to go. Do you think it will sound good or should I use 2 10s with a flared slot port facing into the car?

the trunk is and will be sealed off from the trunk and the subs behind

huh?

My buddy did 3 1508's in his fusion, and they sounded pretty good. He had the port firing out the back deck, he made a custom back piece though.

Goals?

the trunk is and will be sealed off from the trunk and the subs behind

huh?

i ment the trunk is sealed off from the frount of the car, i typed that with my phone at work.

also its going to be used for everyday use so the goal is to have a loud system that can go low. if anything i might do bassrace 139 but thats about it

...Three SSD Tens Or Like....6 Sundown e8's. Maybe Even 2 12" Incriminator Audio Flatlynes.