Sign in to follow this  
lee

Fi accessories

Are any available yet? when will the other items be up?

Im looking to get some stuff:) also waiting for the new shirt samples to see what designs/colors with placement of logos and such, then i will be ordering thanks

on there website, i think you can buy apperal, idk about stikers and ohter stuf

To clarify, Im interested mainly in the upcoming stuff

I want to see some keychains or lanyards, that would be nice :D

Lol, I was going to say something like that but I figured it might have been stupid to say. They would probably look sick

Belts and keychains are coming. Both machined in house. We are working through a few finishes on things to see what we like best. Just something else to keep the machines always slinging fluid and cutting chips.

I just added 2 more shirt designs and we have another 2 shirts we are working on as well. Hats and beanies up first though.

Banners and stickers as soon as I have time to get them all sorted too. We are looking to hire another employee just to take care of this portion of things. Now in taking care of all sticker and banner duty in house, and getting things rolling with the pad printer and the heat press.... we definitely need someone specific just for this side of things.

Thanks,

Scott

Should the resumes be sent to scott@ficaraudio.com? After all Fi is located in Vegas.

Belts and keychains are coming. Both machined in house. We are working through a few finishes on things to see what we like best. Just something else to keep the machines always slinging fluid and cutting chips.

I just added 2 more shirt designs and we have another 2 shirts we are working on as well. Hats and beanies up first though.

Banners and stickers as soon as I have time to get them all sorted too. We are looking to hire another employee just to take care of this portion of things. Now in taking care of all sticker and banner duty in house, and getting things rolling with the pad printer and the heat press.... we definitely need someone specific just for this side of things.

Thanks,

Scott

ok good, thats what im looking for. hope they're available soon

Thanks,

Scott

See if I was only stationed closer to Vegas.............

i was alomost possitive that you cant buy fi from anywhere but fi unless used but on of my buddys found a website that sells them

i was alomost possitive that you cant buy fi from anywhere but fi unless used but on of my buddys found a website that sells them

That claim with no link. :suicide-santa:

It is probably the UK distributor BladeIce. http://www.bladeice.com/

Edited by bromo

x3..oh and i cant wait to get some of all of the above items! :) you know the address!!

Sign in to follow this