Sign in to follow this  
danieln_88

spectrum sludge

i am planning on doing a build soon. its going to be doing mid 150's on the tl. im thinking about going with the sludge, but have never worked with it....

i usually use fatmat or dynamat and i didn't know if anyone has used the stuff and can give me some feedback on the product.

i plan on using it on the doors and floor of the truck. i understand that it will have to be quite thick, thats fine, my main concern is it staying bonded with all the pressure and flex.

thanks in advance

Have you looked at their damplifier pro line?

yeah it was actually me that was posting on my friends name....thats the two things i am considering. althought i see benifits to both so i am wanthing to do both but i can't afford to to do but about $600 of deadener. I am going with 3/4 inch mdf on the roof and i am also using bedliner in a few locations. Mainly on the wall and roof for the the bedliner.

It's about time you got to work on that truck Brock. ;) It would be great if you went to Casper with us on the 21st. It would be cool to have the whole team together again. :)

yeah i am hoping it comes out to be pretty sick. All i need is a welder and i got it whipped. I have all of the enclosures built. So with any luck I can go. But I can't promise anything. Its hard to find a welder in that someone will let me use or borrow for a day.

a little update for you andy

we got a welder for the truck he is taking it up north this saturday and getting to work....

all boxes done, next is deadening!!!

:woot:

Thats awesome! I dont know if he is trying to get it done for Casper or not but it would be great if you guys could come and watch atleast. The more people the better.

i'm sure we will atleast try to make it down to Casper.

i don't think the truck is going to be done by then but it will be close

Edited by danieln_88