bigtoepfer

possibly DP21

I was wondering if you guys though a DP21 would be logical for a daily sub for all types of music. I'm thinking either that or maybe 2 DP12s I'm not sure yet. I'd like to get REDICULOUSLY loud, like 150s + where i don't want to be in the car. But also be able to turn down the sub and use it for regular music too. what u guys think?

I'd say it sounds like a hella fun build ;)

I was wondering if you guys though a DP21 would be logical for a daily sub for all types of music. I'm thinking either that or maybe 2 DP12s I'm not sure yet. I'd like to get REDICULOUSLY loud, like 150s + where i don't want to be in the car. But also be able to turn down the sub and use it for regular music too. what u guys think?

the best man to answer this is Nick(IA) or DP owners :captain: .... but if u got good electrical,enough power and want 150+ ...u should go with 2DP 12s :bigclap:

I like the way you think!!

I like the way you think!!

LMAO thanks

I think you'll be fine. Bass knob ftw.

yeah true. I'm fixing to buy a new Double din head unit and a 3sixty.2 from fosgate. I am the manager of a stereo shop and a we sale IA. I'm trying to get more of it on the street. Thats why i want to put the DPs in so i can really show people what its all about. I've put 2 DP21s in a Suburban. I'm just wondering how it would be in my little hatch. If i go with the 12s i know i can do a hella pimp build. Just have to decide on an amp.

Theres 2 builds on this forum involving 2 DP 21's ;)

i have two 21's...love them...get loud and dont sound that bad at all....

well i wasn't going to run 2 DP21s. Now that i'm looking at it. I might not be able to get that big. Because i have like a 70amp alt. and the car limits alt output at 100amps. So I'm worried that even with 2 yellow tops i'm not going to have enought juice to run an amp big enough for the two DP12s