charlescomer

Hi New To SSA

Nice forum.. Read a few threads.. Cant wait to know everyone!

I'm also needing advise on a sound system for my 93' nissan D21 pickup ext cab. I was reccomended RE SE 12 jus 1 with a hifonics amp 1000w.. Id like to have 2 with amp to make em bump :ghost: but I dont know anything about the enclosure what to get I need something to at least fit the back of my truck. My budget is really doesnt matter with tax returns coming in so lets say 600-800 :)

Welcome Chuck. I just had my 2 12" RE SEs stolen from me this year and man do i miss em. and they were being starved for air in 2 small sealed boxes.

It was an older Kenwood Excelon rated at 1200rms @ 1 ohm. Those subs will eat some power. I just wish I had ported them just for fun.

Nice. Id like to go with the same setup I got an extended cab pickup got something you'd call space in the back :P so you had 2 seperate sub enclosures?

yeah, the initial plan was to try and cram those bastards underneath the backseat of my ext cab chevy but that obviously didn't work. so they were placed in some sealed boxes i built up real quick and were just placed on the floor or seat or wherever. And thats probably why they were stolen

If your not familar with nissans the ext cab has what you call jump seats the fold back into the cab interior. I was going to eventually put a bench seat in the truck nobody will be back there so I figured I would deck it out with a sound system :)

I like the way you think. I'd do the same but I frequently have passengers. Make sure you deaden the hell outta those panels in there.

Welcome

:WELCOME: