Sign in to follow this  
B7L|BL4Z3R

how to run 1/0

ok well i have a build come up on monday and i was wondering where to run the 1/0 i mena i have only ran 4awg and that was in the kick panel so i dont know where to run that big ass wire

I ran mine though the firewall then under the carpet to the back..... try that.

well i kinda figured that it would be kinda a big hump in the carpet, but i will try that upp wehre thru the firewall do you usually drill your own hole?

i ran mine underneath my car through the fraim rails and up into the trunk.. i would hate to see my carpet bulge up but that just me

i go along the frame below

well i kinda figured that it would be kinda a big hump in the carpet, but i will try that upp wehre thru the firewall do you usually drill your own hole?

if you do that make sure u use a gormet

i ran mine underneath my car through the fraim rails and up into the trunk.. i would hate to see my carpet bulge up but that just me

I ran mine underneath the door jam plastic moldings. Can't tell it's there. But maybe not everybody has such a deep space underneath theirs.

yeah well i ran mine under my blazer but i think it will be alot easier now hes getting a jeep not a taurus

I ran mine underneath the door jam plastic moldings. Can't tell it's there. But maybe not everybody has such a deep space underneath theirs.

I've done the same in my civic and accord. Probably try the same thing in my Tacoma.