Sign in to follow this  

Hi Guys, Are the Audioque amps ( 2200, 3500 ) good amps or not ? I what thinking maybe someone out there has tested one the website numbers look good.

not many fans here, on ca, and smd theres more fans of these amps, similar to DD amps, they do rated power, and seem to have quite the bit of support else where, no experience on them however.

My buddy has an Aq2200 running 2 fosgate t1 15's.

I got to have a lil play time with the amp and i really liked it.

Solid amp that puts out rated power.

My buddy has an Aq2200 running 2 fosgate t1 15's.

I got to have a lil play time with the amp and i really liked it.

Solid amp that puts out rated power.

Do you have some spl numbers with the 2200?

SPL has MUCH MUCH MUCH more to do with then the amp....

thats the same as askin for SPL number from people who use a brand of WIRE.

SPL has MUCH MUCH MUCH more to do with then the amp....

thats the same as askin for SPL number from people who use a brand of WIRE.

O.K. sorry I will have a Audioque to test in a few days for myself thanks for the help. :shrug:

To be honest..

Ive seen videos on youtube with Audioque subs and amps..

Ive heard good things about them and then again bad things about them..

But i still do not know where I stand with this company..

I concidered buying a 3500 to test and run in my truck untill I saw the price was $700 Im not a cheap ass but its a bit expensive to just do a head to head test when I could get another popular amp for $450

I was also wondering about this amp because I'm wanting an amp thats 2-3k@1 ohm and was looking at a Saz-1500D, this amp, T20001 or hell just saving up a lil more and get the 3000d while its still on sale and available. But I like the price for the AQ but kind of fearing it's more towards a Hifonics like approach and its a decent amp at a nice price but you could do better.

Audioque amps do actual power and the ratings are at 1% distortion or lower. Most amp companies like fosgate and hifonics usually rate their amps over 1% which could mean at 3%,5% who knows. I have played with the Audio3500 amp first hand and it is a great amp that does a little more than rated.

I am pretty sure I am getting one of the 2200d amps so, feel free to post what you thought of it :)

Just called DJ at Audioque one 3500 on the way. I have two saz-3000d one on ebay to pay for the test amp. I think the Sundown maybe the better amps but I must test to know for sure.

To be honest..

Ive seen videos on youtube with Audioque subs and amps..

Ive heard good things about them and then again bad things about them..

But i still do not know where I stand with this company..

I work with a guy that have two HD15 Audioque subs an loves them but I fill like you I just don't know about the company.I do know Sundown is the best.

I was also wondering about this amp because I'm wanting an amp thats 2-3k@1 ohm and was looking at a Saz-1500D, this amp, T20001 or hell just saving up a lil more and get the 3000d while its still on sale and available. But I like the price for the AQ but kind of fearing it's more towards a Hifonics like approach and its a decent amp at a nice price but you could do better.
Man the Sundown 3000 is super powerful I think you will love it an at $750.00 now it is a must buy.