Sign in to follow this  
Scapelli21

Sundown or AQ?

First off, another comparison that may have already occured yea yea sorry. Looking at a Saz-1500D for $400 or a 2200d for $389? Obviously a difference in power but Sundowns are usually underrated with great CS and don't hear TOO much bout the AQ's besides ppl that have them but know nothing bout any other amps. Any opinions whatsoever....gracias! lol

Thanks

Chris Hasbrook

For $11 extra you get awesome customer service. It's a no-brainer to me. The diffrence in power isn't huge.

I agree with Adrian.

Both companies have great customer service and also sell a great product. I have done testing with the Audioque 3500 amp and the Sundown 3000 and the Audioque was .4 db louder. Both companies do underrate the amps so It is just really a matter of style and power difference probably in this case.

Both companies have great customer service and also sell a great product. I have done testing with the Audioque 3500 amp and the Sundown 3000 and the Audioque was .4 db louder. Both companies do underrate the amps so It is just really a matter of style and power difference probably in this case.

I'm with you Jacob an DJ are super with customer service both companies make great subwoofers an I know Sundown makes some great amps ( I have a 3000d) I have a 3500 on the way an I bet it will do fine for me.