Sign in to follow this  
BigDaddy13440

Any input on Massive Audio amplifiers?

I've got a line on the Massive amps, and wondering if any of you guys have ever used/reviewed them.

They've got the DB300B, which is supposedly stable at 1 ohm, and does 950RMS @ 2 ohm - my cost is much lower than the MSRP, wondering how it would compare to a Sundown or similar.

http://www.massiveaudio.com/store/db-3000b...1-pr-16220.html

The P3000.1 is the only one I've seen used successfully. And the person who used it bought up to Sundown a couple of months later.

The P3000.1 is the only one I've seen used successfully. And the person who used it bought up to Sundown a couple of months later.

Exactly what I DIDN'T want to hear...... I could get it for $285 plus shipping, and I'd probably get two if I did....

but for another couple hundred, I'd probably get a SAZ-3000......

Honestly the massive audio amplifiers are not all that great at all and usually run short of their rated power. One of my reps tried getting me to carry them a couple years ago and brought use some to play with and just was not impressed at all. Some good choices for you might be the sundown, audioque, atomic, and their are some others as well. Hope this helps

the P3000D is a better amp than the db-3000b.. The DB-3000B replaced the P1500d (rated 1500 watts at 1 ohm.) the old 1500's were decent,\.

The old 1500 is literally half of the old 3000d (the 3000d is two internally strapped 1500d's)