Sign in to follow this  
sick6ness

For you Slipknot Fans

Went to the Slipknot concert last night, all I can say is WOW it was really an awesome concert. Coheed and Cambria, and Trivium were there also. Here are some pics, enjoy

IMG_3266.jpgIMG_3270.jpgIMG_3277.jpg

awesome, going tomorow night. I can't wait to see Trivium, but slipknot is also up on my list.

should be interesting a 34 year old going with 4 18 year olds.........wonder if I can still hang?

awesome, going tomorow night. I can't wait to see Trivium, but slipknot is also up on my list.

should be interesting a 34 year old going with 4 18 year olds.........wonder if I can still hang?

I am sure you will have a Good Time. Every now and then I will break out my Slipnot masks and wear them.

I've seen Trivium a few times live, and while they have always sounded great, they were just boring to watch.

Slipknot on the other hand is an assault on ALL of the senses!

You'll have no problem, when I went there were a bunch of guys in there 50's sitting down the row from me and they were smoking weed like no bodys business.

Yes, Slipknot is very entertaining to watch. and Coheed sounds better live, the singers voice isn't as annoying.