Sign in to follow this  
durban

Havoc Subs

Are Havoc's tinsels leads woven into spider or are they free? And if they aren't can a guy order one with them woven?

Embedded tinsel leads .... f_DSC01117SMAm_30b3107.jpg

Sweet thank you Tyan. Do you have one, if so what size? Happy? Thinking of getting 15 would like to do a pair but my amp likes 1 ohm. Can I order them on dual 4 or dual 1 ohm?

Sweet thank you Tyan. Do you have one, if so what size? Happy? Thinking of getting 15 would like to do a pair but my amp likes 1 ohm. Can I order them on dual 4 or dual 1 ohm?

i have an 18" ...but its still waiting in d closet :Doh: ... but people love them ... i think they come only in dual 2ohm (what amp do u have?)... and for a dealer in your area contact Nick ... Nick@ficaraudio.com

Nice sub Nick:). Thinking about a pair of tens in 1 ohm or a single 15 in two ohm. Can't decide. Thanks

Nice sub Nick:). Thinking about a pair of tens in 1 ohm or a single 15 in two ohm. Can't decide. Thanks

I don't think that Havoc's come in 10's.

Sounds like it's one D2 15! I love my Havoc. Great sub man; you won't be disappointed.

Nick does your 15 play well in a sealed box? Or have you heard one sealed I see yours is ported. For some reason I really like how hard sealed boxes play and their detail.

Sign in to follow this