Flipsid

DJ putting a hurrting on some people

A full burp in the truck once knocked all the snot out of my nose... true story. It was gross.

Thats awesome!

would love to hear this

Come out to one of the local events. Check out www.competitiononly.com. There will be several events in NC this year as well as several NSPL events as well. Come one out, say hello, and get some demos.

Yeah I would like to hear this now. I heard it when Justin had it a while back thing is pretty sick on music. But I think he had some troubles with back pressure getting to his woofers looks like it has changed a bit. None the less sick build hope to make it up that way this season somtime maybe I will hear it then.

Edited by Bud1

Very nice. Looks a little too loud for the people. Which means you can send me a saz3k for free. ;)

Do you got any wise words of wisdom for someone making their first attempt at a walk through? I have a blow-through but I need bigger so any advice would be helpful man

DJ's truck is damn loud. believe me I have experienced it more than once. It will physically take your breath away. It will also make you have cottonmouth from hell.

DJ's truck is damn loud. believe me I have experienced it more than once. It will physically take your breath away. It will also make you have cottonmouth from hell.

hell yeah it does my videos are on a old ass dig cam they do it no justice