Sign in to follow this  
ChiTownTBird312

2 12" L7's in a avy

my friends got a 08 avalanche wit 12" L7's..as you can see from the title.

this is the box he has... http://caraudiofactory.com/20012009-chevy-...poly-p-270.html

it picks up absolutely no low notes whatsoever....he wants his chit to hit low as hell. i know a custom box for this truck will be pretty hard at first...but im tellin him it will probably be worth it. i havent seen too may custom builds on avy's.

an suggestions/ideas? if its too vague let me know and ill see if i can explain a little more in detail.

thanks

Did you ever get any intel on your friends situation?

hollly shit..

1 how did this go unvisited

2 way to bring up an old topic.

3 you gotta give more info ..... but if i had to step into the build to fox it.. i would check the polarity of the subs.. sounds like 1 is back werds...

It could b 20 yrs old. Not much info on Avalanche's out there considering I'm going to have my first "real" setup compared to my old Flea Market system. N I'm trying to make sure these mail order subboxes can deal with Nightshades.

It could b 20 yrs old. Not much info on Avalanche's out there considering I'm going to have my first "real" setup compared to my old Flea Market system. N I'm trying to make sure these mail order subboxes can deal with Nightshades.

Where are you getting it from? You probably need a custom built one.

What size woofers? What power? What goals?

I've got a few friends with Avalanche systems.

dont get lippy boy.

and no a prefab box will not work on a nightshade.

and im pretty sure the prefabs will be no where near deep enough to even seat a shade.

perhaps you would start a topic. name some goals, along wiith limitations of install.

Lippy... Lol

Alright. I'll start 1 but u better answer or ill come lookin for ya