ls1pimp

Trying to get a sub recone, but can't reach anyone by email

I have an older XXX that needs a recone. I sent an email a week or so ago to get paying details for a recone, but I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. It's a 12 inch, and my zip is 33155. But I also have no idea how to ship it without it getting damaged, was wondering if I can just pay to have you ship a box + the wooden crate or however you guys pack it, since I have no idea how to pack this thing myself.

Edited by ls1pimp

didnt know they had softparts for the xxx for the MT maybe yes

Since Scott designed the old XXX, I'd imagine he's perfectly capable of reconing it.

Where did you send the email, recone@ficaraudio.com?

Where did you send the email, recone@ficaraudio.com?

yes, along with sending one directly to Nick's email. I ordered lead tinsels from them a while ago and they were getting back to me within 24 hours on each email I sent to them, but this time I have been trying to get a hold of Fi since February 9th with no success so far. I'm starting to go a little nuts over here from bass withdrawal too! I'd love to get this thing reconed, it's very sad having a non functional XXX

Hmmm... not seeing anyone asking in recones about a XXX in a while.

Yes, we can recone them. What size and what basket?

mind sharing the estimate price for a old model in 15"-recone. and will I be able to get this from your dealer in philipines or will this be a custom job?

Sorrry didnt meen to thread jack but we were on the subject after all :)

man, i haven't been able to get a hold of fi either. im trying to get a recone for a 12" btl.

man, i haven't been able to get a hold of fi either. im trying to get a recone for a 12" btl.

Are you sure that you are useing the right address? I emailed Nick twice and he responded quickly.

Edited by nmssd12

yea, i talked to him for two emails and then third email, i was sending my address and trying to get a price quote and i haven't heard from him since. i dunno.

Maybe you should fox them!

Sorry, that wasn't helpful.

This is normal customer service from FI. A month between responses should be expected.

In all of my dealings with Fi, I have never had to wait a month for a response maybe a day or two.

Well, that was always my experience with them. I know that they always took care of me once I got a hold of them, but the lack of communication is the reason I no longer deal with them.

Well, that was always my experience with them. I know that they always took care of me once I got a hold of them, but the lack of communication is the reason I no longer deal with them.

Sorry to hear that. I am sure Scott and Nick never ment for that to happen.

I have dealt with scott a long time ago and it was great but i don't know whats wrong now. Do they still have their pms closed?

and do they still not have a phone number to call?

Edited by phi

I have dealt with scott a long time ago and it was great but i don't know whats wrong now. Do they still have their pms closed?

and do they still not have a phone number to call?

Nick has his turned off and I am not sure about Scott.