Sign in to follow this  
H.O Audio

New Competition coming

Well the classes are now set and instead of using 4 ohm ratings since there are too many Grey areas I am using rated maximum rms power at the amps lowest rated ohms. That way a 1 ohm 1000 watt amp is still in the same class as a 2 ohm 1000 watt amp. This will also make people see the difference between the swap meet power amp they bought compared to a real rated power amp in the same class and should bring those customers to the retail store instead for their next purchase especially if the retailer explains why his B.S rated amp just lost to the real power rated amp.The classes are more geared to the normal customer more than the bigger powerhouse systems but still allowing big dog systems "that can play music" to compete as well

Two categories for consumers and pro

-Consumer Class

Trunk and Truck/SUV/Hatchback

1-499

-500-999

1000-1499

1500-2500

2501- up

2501-4000 Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

40001- up Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

-Pro class

Trunk and Truck/SUV/Hatchback

1-499

500-999

1000-1999

2000-up

2000-4000 Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

4001-up Truck/SUV/Hatchback only

No wall consumer and pro

open power

Walled consumer and pro

open power

16 volt classes

1-8000

8001-up

as you can see the smaller classes are a lot tighter for power and the large classes are spread out since most organizations have plenty of classes for the big guys we are doing the opposite. It will be 30 seconds of music with two separate mic locations being used at the same time. One mic 3 inches above the dash in the middle of the windshield and the second between the headrest. This will eliminate specific build being loud in one location. The two scores will be averaged for the final score (140 on the dash 130 between the headrest= 135 DB). Also $5 of every entry for all shows will be saved up for a total pot of money to be divided at each state finals to all the 1st place winners of each consumer class and maybe pro classes as well, all depending on total pot amount. Also all classes are 12 volt classes with the exception of the two 16 volt classes with battery limitations for each class. Website will be fully up and running soon www.streetbeatzorg.com any questions regarding this please feel free to ask and thanks for all the good and bad thoughts regarding this.

James Donaghy

Street Beatz Competition Organization

interested as well

It will be started in North Carolina and hopefully I will find event host throughout different states as we go.

where about in north carolina, i have some family down there and i would love to come down and compete if it close to where they live

This will be starting in the Raleigh/ Durham area

nice im intrested i got some family in raleigh so itll work out for me

what will it take for me to use these rules here in texas?

I am looking for show promotors in different states for official Street Beatz events. If you are interested or know someone who would be please have them contact me at jvdonaghy22@gmail.com or call me at 919-604-8661 between 6pm-midnight Eastern time M-F or anytime on the weekends.