Thorshammer

Lil Monters having fun

Well I was bored so I made a couple vidz. Hope you enjoy :bigclap:

Up first is a vid showing air movement from drivers window

Breaking the lil guys in. Strange noise is not the subs. The closer the mic gets to the port the worse it gets.

Lastly my no flex flex vid LMAO!!

Will post more if ya want!

man did i ever tell you i love your car, just cause its a tiny driver doin high numbers

Thank you sir! I feel the same way :drink40:

i tried this with my 2 shocker 10's but it didnt turn out as well, cause i had to big of box and the one fudgeed up.lol

man did i ever tell you i love your car, just cause its a tiny driver doin high numbers

i tried this with my 2 shocker 10's but it didnt turn out as well, cause i had to big of box and the one fudgeed up.lol

I'm really not sure just how big the box is cause I'm a tard in that area but I believe the common chamber to be no more than 2cu. and the port is 135sq in.

It ate your hat! Lol. Nice man. Those little guys move some damn air.

I'm really not sure just how big the box is cause I'm a tard in that area but I believe the common chamber to be no more than 2cu. and the port is 135sq in.

yeah mine was close to 6 for the shared chamber cause the person i bought them off said they wanted 3 cubes each and i have like 100sq in' of port.

So I wasnt' hitting the numbas I should be. I took the back deck off and wowza! How'd that hole get there?!?

HPIM1429.jpg

HPIM1430.jpg

Also found out that the clips on the 6x9's were broke and they was flappin round! More air loss....aaarrrggghhh!!

More deadener needed and this is the outcome

HPIM1433.jpg

HPIM1434.jpg

HPIM1435.jpg

End of the day we have a fairly well sealed deck

HPIM1436.jpg

HPIM1437.jpg

and a lil something to show for it.

SSPX0244.jpg

More to come.....I hope :lol2:

gucci mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne windowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mooovvvvvvvvvvvvvve...im liking the elongated words..lol

Box dimensions are 15H x 35W x 23.75 deep Port is 10w x 13.5 H x 29.5L

Working on learning how to calculate cu. ft. If you know how plz feel free to educate me. :drink40:

Edited by Thorshammer