chad y

Oh yeah 3000

Great Vids man. I see your map lights are still working. I gave up replacing mine some time ago. How do you like the Sundown SAZ3000D so far?

Great Vids man. I see your map lights are still working. I gave up replacing mine some time ago. How do you like the Sundown SAZ3000D so far?

Thanks, I am loving the Sundown. It far exceeds my expectations. In these video's my volume was only on 20 out of 35. My sub is taking a beating....haha. I did some tuning today and found the mechanical limit of my sub. For now I am content. I am nowhere near max output of the amp. I really think with some more tuning I can do a small hair trick. The weather has been cold and windy so I haven't been able to. I can see a blow through in my near future.

I just have to make up my mind on what subs to get. So many choices, Nightshades, Xcons, Btl, etc. If I decide to go with a blow through it will more than likely be 1 or 2 18's. Or maybe get another TC Sounds 3000 15.

oh and at work I gave a quick demo and set off 3 car alarms 30-50 ft away.......HAHA

Chad

Looks great!!!! Nice flex!!1

Thanks, I am loving the Sundown. It far exceeds my expectations. In these video's my volume was only on 20 out of 35. My sub is taking a beating....haha. I did some tuning today and found the mechanical limit of my sub. For now I am content. I am nowhere near max output of the amp. I really think with some more tuning I can do a small hair trick. The weather has been cold and windy so I haven't been able to. I can see a blow through in my near future.

I just have to make up my mind on what subs to get. So many choices, Nightshades, Xcons, Btl, etc. If I decide to go with a blow through it will more than likely be 1 or 2 18's. Or maybe get another TC Sounds 3000 15.

oh and at work I gave a quick demo and set off 3 car alarms 30-50 ft away.......HAHA

Chad

Awesome man. I love my 3000D also. It is a heavy current eating monster. I was at a competition yesterday in Andrews SC. I did two different classes. I compete in Truck/SUV 501 to 1500 and amature hardcore. I did my highest scores yesterday. 148.3 sealed, on the dash and 151.8 hardcore. I have to have someone sit on my front windshield to keep the flex down. I lose half of a db with no one on the windshield. I will post some vids one day when I get a chance. I have two American Bass VFL 12's that are getting the crap beat out of them from my amp. I hope to be getting some Nightshade 12's soon. I know they can definitely take the power from a 3000D. My ultimate goal is 150 on the dash and 153 in the floor.