From 1+ terminal on amp to + bolt

From 1- terminal on amp to - bolt

1+ wire from inside bolt to + on left sub

another + wire from inside bolt to + on right sub

1- wire from inside bold to - on left sub

another - wire from inside bolt to - on right sub

Left sub: + to -

right sub: + to -

It looks just like the diagram but I'm a little OCD and feel the need to triple check everything

Wire EXACTLY how you see it and it's right.

Remember the SAZ-3000 looks like it has 2 places for a +/- but the "two" +'s are a connected. And are the -'s

Make sense?

Edited by bassahaulic

If it looks just like the diagram then your fine. You could always check it with a multimeter.

Wire EXACTLY how you see it and it's right.

Remember the SAZ-3000 has looks like it has 2 places for a +/- but the "two" +'s are a solid piece of metal that just have to slots. Same with the -'s.

Make sense?

I was just making sure that running 2 positive wires and 2 negative wires from the inside of the respective bolts was the best way to do it.

You can just use on of the +'s and one -

You see on the diagram how there is one positive and one negative that go into the amp? That one positive can go into either positive on the amp. And the Negative can go into either negative on the amp.

You see on the diagram how there is one positive and one negative that go into the amp? That one positive can go into either positive on the amp. And the Negative can go into either negative on the amp.

Yea, I'm just using 1+ and 1- from the amp

What I'm talking about is: do I run 2+ wires from the +bolt inside the box (1 to each sub+) and 2- wires from the -bolt inside the box (1 to each sub-) ?

Edited by rk772

well i cant see your diagram, but by the sound of it, its good to go...

you can either parallel then series, or series then parallel...doesn't matter.

Yea, I'm just using 1+ and 1- from the amp

What I'm talking about is: do I run 2+ wires from the +bolt inside the box (1 to each sub+) and 2- wires from the -bolt inside the box (1 to each sub-) ?

Oh!! :Doh: I get it now.

yeah that will work just fine.

I have a pair of bolts for each sub. I guess another way to do it would be to go from a + and - on the amp to the + and - on the left sub. Then from the other + and - on the amp to the + and - on the right sub. Then wire the empty + and - on the left sub together and do the same for the right sub. Does that make sense?

Sign in to follow this