josetizapan

Need new subs

does any body know which Fi sub series are almost the same in pawer as the kove armageddon i am planing to use fi's because it is hard to find the kove armageddon that are new.

does any body know which Fi sub series are almost the same in pawer as the kove armageddon i am planing to use fi's because it is hard to find the kove armageddon that are new.

which Kove Armageddon? there have been a few different series of those. Z, ZM, U2, etc

i got the ZM 15inch sub would that almost be the same as the fi bl's cause thats what i was thinkin of getting?

i dont recall the specs on them, but i had a 12" that i blew with an old us acoustic amp with around 600w (which i think was the RMS rating for the sub). the ZM series couldnt hold a candle to the older Z series subs as far as abuse goes. The ZM was a decent sounding sub tho.

no quite sure i would compare it to the BL. maybe more of a SSD

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Hello everyone,

Summer is almost coming where im at that means music goes into my vehicle i use to have 2 15's kove armageddon ZM but i sold back in december.

i am planing to get 2 15's Fi BL would that give the same power as the kove 15's?

i dont know much about kove but those b'sl will SLAP :rockwoot:

Edited by B7L BL4Z3R

Hello everyone,

Summer is almost coming where im at that means music goes into my vehicle i use to have 2 15's kove armageddon ZM but i sold back in december.

i am planing to get 2 15's Fi BL would that give the same power as the kove 15's?

i dont get it. subs dont give power. what are you using for power that will be a better way to tell you what subs to get also what is the box like.

johnecon2001 sorry for posting the same thing i didnt realize i did that because the first one i was trying to compare the two subs and second one i ask which fi series would it be the best ot buy.

dbjunior by power i mean rms watts i cant find the specs for the kove anywhere that is why i was asking if the bl would give me the same rms watts as the kove's or wat fi series do you recomand me getting the amps that im going to use is not that big they are the mtx X tunder 1000xd i want something that would bump but im not going to go to competition and the box im going to make is goin to be the 4cuft ported box