Quentin Jarrell

187's under backseat in f150

Here's a few pictures of two 187 12's under the back seat of a 2006 Fored F-150 powered by a Rockford 500.1BD. It was one of the loudest installs I have heard under the back seat of a pick up.

f150ia004.jpg

f150ia002.jpg

f150ia001.jpg

f150ia007.jpg

Was that a custom or prefab box? And did u raise the seat?

custom built. The box is a little dirty because the truck was filthy. There are nuts in the picture but 2 inch 1/4 walled square tubing 1.75 inches long was used to raise the seat along with longer grade 8 bolts.

Nice work on the box and good choice in woofers. Do anything in the price range compare to the 187's?

I would compare them to a JL W3 12, but I don't know of any big brand manufaturer in the 187's price range.

Nice work on the box and good choice in woofers. Do anything in the price range compare to the 187's?

This may be a biased opinion, but I think you will be hard pressed to find anything comparable in the price range.

Oh, and nice work on the system!!

This may be a biased opinion, but I think you will be hard pressed to find anything comparable in the price range.

Oh, and nice work on the system!!

I was thinking the same thing. I won't recommend anything other than the 187's for someone on a budget in that range.