Sign in to follow this  
rumproast789

Amazing, Fi Btl 18"

I don't have vids, as I just hooked it up tonight. Wow, I played it today for about an hour on chitty 4 guage (old install), no batteries, and a h.o alt. It was also on a Hifonics 1200 rms amp (friends amp, I needed to hear it). It probably wasn't pushing that much but WOW it is so damn loud...... My ears were hurting and I've heard systems with way more power not be as loud as this. Everything rattled to hell, and it was moving a decent amount of air.

Overall I'm VERY impressed with this sub, I couldn't be happier. I am SOOOO glad I went with it.

I think I'm in love.

I'll get some vids this weekend if I borrow my friends amp again.

Sub is a 10/10 in EVERYTHING in my books

thanks man. Even If I decide to go low power(I'm not going to), it will still be louder than most systems around here because of the box and sub choice.

wait untill you really get to let her breathP:P

lol I don't know if I'll be able to handle it!

The box for SURE makes a difference. Compared to my friends 2 12" mtx 9500's on 2200rms in a ported box in a Rover, this is almost as loud, maybe AS loud.... on half the power :) He also has an extra batt and 0 guage sooooo take that into consideration.

The box for SURE makes a difference. Compared to my friends 2 12" mtx 9500's on 2200rms in a ported box in a Rover, this is almost as loud, maybe AS loud.... on half the power :) He also has an extra batt and 0 guage sooooo take that into consideration.

NOT a fan of mtx, but a fan of Rovers :P

These subs are so sick.

I hope to get 2x 15s when i'm done with this first system :)

NOT a fan of mtx, but a fan of Rovers :P

These subs are so sick.

I hope to get 2x 15s when i'm done with this first system :)

if you do it right it will be soooooooooo loud....

Sign in to follow this