stylezzz8o8

comparison with the havoc.

i wanna know how the havoc compares to the fi bl.

i have the fi bl but im thinking of switching to the havoc. im not sure though because ive never heard the havoc but by reading the reviews its way better than the q. is it better than the bl? how so?

I compared my havoc to my friend's Q and the havoc is quite better. the question is what r u looking for ?

the BL cant be placed in sealed for example.

From what I've read the Havoc and the Q are very similar. Your goals for your system will help you decide between the BL and the Havoc. That being said, what are your goals?

From what I have read the Havoc slightly edges out the Q but not by much.

So you basically have to figure out what your goals are and it's pretty similar to the recent BL vs Q threads that have been popping up

well i want LOUD bass but GOOD sound quality at the same time.

the havoc would probably sound better than the bl but would it get louder?

im guessing if its about the same as the q, it wont...but im not sure

I'd say take the havoc in the biggest sealed box your sub size allow and thats how you'll get the most LOUD SOUND QUALITY u can.

But your loudness will decreas.

Which size your BL are ?

Please define what you mean by GOOD sound quality as it is counterintuitive as that would then state you don't want it any louder than your midbasses and I guarantee either of those subs will way outperform your current front stage.

I'd say take the havoc in the biggest sealed box your sub size allow and thats how you'll get the most LOUD SOUND QUALITY u can.

But your loudness will decreas.

Which size your BL are ?

15" bl in a 3.9 ft^3 box tuned at 32 hz.

so the bl will be louder?

Please define what you mean by GOOD sound quality as it is counterintuitive as that would then state you don't want it any louder than your midbasses and I guarantee either of those subs will way outperform your current front stage.

i dont understand what your talking about :P

good sound quality as in hits every note and sounds good. how else can i put it?

good sound quality as in something like a jl w7 and not a kicker l7 thats just loud and irritating.

idk. how to reply to you. thats the best i can

Okay guys, we have to give up this wet dream that you can have "LOUD SOUND QUALITY" you have no definition of either. What you guys want is loudness, every SQ driven person in their right mind knows that their sound quality setups aren't going to be in the SPL lanes. You guys need to stop thinking that you are going to hear a difference between these subwoofers because you wont, the substage is such minute part of a sound system that is it absurd to think you will notice a difference going from one non-SQ oriented subwoofer to another. STOP IT!

good sound quality as in something like a jl w7
I have seen W7's win SPL competitions.
kicker l7 thats just loud and irritating.
I have seen L7's win SQ competitions.

somebody had a bad day at work....

No, actually I had an amazing day at school and work :D

I don't think you realize how often people ask this question, saying they want loud sound quality; which doesn't exist.

I don't think you realize how often people ask this question, saying they want loud sound quality; which doesn't exist.

oh me too. but i dont work. just school. thought you were old.

k well jl w7 is LOUD SOUND QUALITY. so there, loud sound quality does exist. but i dont got the money for that

Edited by stylezzz8o8

k well jl w7 is LOUD SOUND QUALITY. so there, loud sound quality does exist. but i dont got the money for that

Some people would say I'm old, some would say I'm young.

If you really think the W7 is "LOUD SOUND QUALITY" then get a job and buy one, then when you realize you wasted your money you can come back here and listen to us. I think a more appropriate term for what you want is "loud daily" that means you want a loud sound system that can be listened too daily. By no means a sound quality system and not an SPL vehicle.

Some people would say I'm old, some would say I'm young.

If you really think the W7 is "LOUD SOUND QUALITY" then get a job and buy one, then when you realize you wasted your money you can come back here and listen to us. I think a more appropriate term for what you want is "loud daily" that means you want a loud sound system that can be listened too daily. By no means a sound quality system and not an SPL vehicle.

no time for a job right now. too much into school and sports. yeah loud daily, that sounds correct. so which would you think would be better for my situation the havoc or the bl? and btw do you know how much the havoc 15" costs?

The biggest difference between them will be in your box and installation choices. A BL will do more than you need.

no time for a job right now. too much into school and sports. yeah loud daily, that sounds correct. so which would you think would be better for my situation the havoc or the bl? and btw do you know how much the havoc 15" costs?

You will gain nothing from switching to a Havoc. Keep your BL.

The biggest difference between them will be in your box and installation choices. A BL will do more than you need.

ok if its more than i need, its perfect.

You will gain nothing from switching to a Havoc. Keep your BL.

alright thanks.