lolitskasey

Banana Clips

Are these banana clips for the inside of the box terminal or the out side? And i plan on buying this box terminal

Banana Clip-http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7889_Banana+Clip+Terminals.html#

Box Terminal-http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7888_Sonic+Box+Terminal+with+Banana+Clip+Terminals.html

8 gauge speaker wire?

Why? There is no need.

For only 1,500 watts you wont need it. I can barely fit two 10 gauge wires in my Nightshades...and I have an SAZ-3000D going to them.

For only 1,500 watts you wont need it. I can barely fit two 10 gauge wires in my Nightshades...and I have an SAZ-3000D going to them.

Lol i already bought 8 gauge. And i have a BL 15 D2 the wires fit in the sub terminals but i want to to fit on the inside of the box terminal.

Lol i already bought 8 gauge. And i have a BL 15 D2 the wires fit in the sub terminals but i want to to fit on the inside of the box terminal.

Okay, you will be fine. I'm assuming you already have the box, are the terminals put it yet?

Okay, you will be fine. I'm assuming you already have the box, are the terminals put it yet?

No but i have the box built and sub in and i don't want to buy those terminals and have them not work. i just want to know how to fit the wire in the inside of the box terminals.

GOOD! I was hoping you would say that! Don't buy terminals, get some bolts, nuts, and some ring terminals and you are set. Drill two holes in your box, one for (+) and one for (-), make sure your bolts are just small enough to fit in the holes, attach a ring terminal on the outside, one on the inside, and put the nut on. You are set, you can put some silicone around it if you are worried about air leaks.

GOOD! I was hoping you would say that! Don't buy terminals, get some bolts, nuts, and some ring terminals and you are set. Drill two holes in your box, one for (+) and one for (-), make sure your bolts are just small enough to fit in the holes, attach a ring terminal on the outside, one on the inside, and put the nut on. You are set, you can put some silicone around it if you are worried about air leaks.

Ight im going to look up some pictures to get a idea of what it will look like. Thanks.

Ight im going to look up some pictures to get a idea of what it will look like. Thanks.

I can show you some, it would have to be later tonight though.

i bought (2) 5/16 2 inch long brass bolts, there more conductive than steel, but im sure steel will still work.

it was 10 dollars, just for a nice piece of mind. worth it!